We Welcome Everyone

It doesn't matter to us at all if you own llamas, want to own llamas, or just think following our lives and the antics and thoughts of our llamas (as told by ME of course), we welcome you to little snips of our lives.

More of the flavor of the world is scattered in bits and pieces throughout my rare blog postings, and I welcome thoughts.

You can find more about us and our llamas on our home web page at Roads End Llamas.

If you want to reach me privately feel free to drop a line.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dawn is rising in Ohio

Nothing fancy this morning since I plan on sitting down and doing our federal income taxes for the year.

A bit of a delay from prior years, since I usually jump all over it and am long done sometime in February.

Just been putting it off this year.

BUT if you want to take a peek at a fun blog I just found, check out
Dawn Lusk in Ohio, http://dawnanewday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive