We Welcome Everyone

It doesn't matter to us at all if you own llamas, want to own llamas, or just think following our lives and the antics and thoughts of our llamas (as told by ME of course), we welcome you to little snips of our lives.

More of the flavor of the world is scattered in bits and pieces throughout my rare blog postings, and I welcome thoughts.

You can find more about us and our llamas on our home web page at Roads End Llamas.

If you want to reach me privately feel free to drop a line.


Sunday, March 16, 2014

An Experiment in Non-Social Media

It has been most of 18 months since posting on this unread blog site. Today begins a new grand experiment in Non-Social Media. I have by deliberate intent deactivated the grandest of all social media experiments account, have never had a 'T' account, and do not anticipate playing in this 'Google+' world.

The experiment is;
1. What will I replace the inane time spent bouncing from meaningless social post to another (including my own) with,
2. Who will discover that they can no longer find me within the social media circuit,
3. How long will it take and,
4. Will they make ANY extra effort to find me at all beyond waiting for some social media post?

Oops, forgot one....do I care in any fashion?

Have a nice day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive